Sunday, August 28, 2011

Introduction- Journal 1


Hello. It is Hugh.

10 years ago, as a young student, I dreamed to build a big company as the Koreans had done with Daewoo or Hyundai, and  would become a rich man.

Well, now, being older, I know that money is not happiness for me, honestly and my goals should be more realistic. Simply, I want to be a good teacher, like Mr. Cochran for example.  I also want to become a good dad who will spend time to play with my kids. I hope to become a soccer team coach of a high school too.

Finally, I really enjoy the ALP classes with you

3 comments:

  1. Hi Hugh, I like your plan to become a good teacher, especially a good father. I hope that all your dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you can be a good father for your son. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont give pu just try tryyyyyyyyyyyy and tryyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete