Sunday, August 28, 2011

Journal 2: Get around

Driving is one of the greatest experiences I’ve had in the US. Until now, I always feel good when I drive.

First, driving on freeway in the Southern of California is very interesting for me. At the beginning, as I drove slowly, traffic made me good because I can take a rest after focusing 200% of myself. Now, as I can drive so well, I still do not feel angry with the traffic-jam like almost people, and  I also try to never pass 65 miles per hour. I found my characters by driving in the freeway.

Second, when I drive, I could enjoy using the GPS navigator. In my opinion, it is a magic machine that shows me how to drive, talks to me when I drive alone, and ...do everything. I strictly follow the GPS although sometimes it showed a longer way than usual. The GPS is my second brain.

Third, I also feel good as people were nice for me in the road. Actually, I am not a good driver, by the fact that many times I changed lane dangerously or obstructed other cars  in red light. After trying to say sorry by hand, I usually received many smiles with tolerance of people. Of course, I will not volunteer do it more to feel happier, but I feel really good.

Driving in the US might be greater than everywhere I have ever driven. I hope that I will not have any trouble with it

4 comments:

  1. I was laughing when you said your GPS talked to you. I never think that way but I have to agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GPS is very useful! These days we never remember how to go anywhere. We just trust the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will try to get a driver license to have a great experience like you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be safe... u will have a baby after several months.

    ReplyDelete