Sunday, September 4, 2011

My fears


There is a paradox for me,  I am a teacher but I still fear of the school.

First, I fear of to face with the teachers. I feel really nervous each time when I must meet them. Even though I have prepared many things carefully, I can not speak fluently. Second, I fear of examination’s failure. Until now, this one still happen in my dreams and make me really scare. 

I really do not know how to overcome it. I tried to work hard to forget my fears, or to do not regret. An example is I spent 6 days to learn before writing test of driver license while the others study only 2 days.

I did not know to solve my fears, but I like to help the others to reduce it, if they had the same fears. As I am a teacher, I often tell my students do not scare, come and visit me every time they want. I would listen, tolerate, and then try to solve everything with them. In the future, as a dad, I will always love, stay behind and encourage my child in every failure.

3 comments:

  1. I'm surprise when I knew that you fear of school because you are a good teacher. You'll be a good father! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are a nice teacher. when you think your students in your mind, you will courage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When your child go to school, dont tell him you are afraid of school. Ok? Just encourage him. Because you will make your child fear even more ^^(shhh, just kidding)

    ReplyDelete