Thursday, September 29, 2011

Optimism

In my opinion, this quote is really true. In one hand, an optimistic person dare to accept a challenge with many difficulties. He will step by step pass to succeed, and also find new opportunities. If he fails, this failure actually will make him stronger for the next challenge. In the other hand, pessimistic people do not accept an opportunity because they worry about the difficulties.

I am a pessimistic guy, unfortunately. I always ask myself: ‘’It seems I have a half empty glass, did I do something wrong? ‘’ or '' It would be better if I did something else?

In my life, until now, I have not been being a kind of people who always seek for a new opportunity, althought I want to be. But sometimes, opportunity come to me and I often try to make use it. First step, I close my eyes to jump and follow that opportunity. Then, I opened my eyes, counted all the difficulties and planed to solve it. However, most of these difficulties never happened and there would be some new interesting opportunities or better result.

Pessimism makes our life fade to black while optimism makes us smile everyday. I believe that each of us can become optimism, because optimism is actually a habit that we can train to reach (I am training each day too)

Finally, I admire the American about optimism. By their optimism, they could send human to the Moon. They also wrote many books about optimism that we can read and train

4 comments:

  1. I've never thought you are pessimist. You have a self-confidence. When I talk to you, everything seems to be very easy. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are we optimistic or arrogant? Hmm...maybe both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sean: I did not say that to the Americans. But honestly, I usually tell to my wife: ''The Americans are so arrogant. They do not need to be arrogant, people admired them already''

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must try to be optimistic. If at first ................ try try againnnnnnnnnnn.

    ReplyDelete