Monday, October 3, 2011

American foods

In my vocabulary words, the American foods are the food in the restaurant, such as in BJ, Chesse Cake Factory, Claim Jumper, Fox Fire, TAP…Their foods are really delicious because they are expensive. Yes, I still believe that when someone invited me ‘’Let’s go eat American’’, we would go to a good restaurant. I am always nervous to discover a new restaurant and enjoy American foods.

Hamburger is an American food,  but it is not traditional, in my opinion. I still enjoy Carl’s Jr, McDonald, Burger King, and Denny, which I never consider as the restaurants. I do not hate them like many people. I like them but less than restaurant. In fact, many people, especially the Asians do not love the American foods, neither expensive-one nor cheap-one. They could not eat something cooked by butters and milks.

I like the Western foods. The main reason makes me enjoy every Americans food because I often eat simple at home. So each time, when I eat out, it would be a gift. Some people only like the delicious food in restaurants. They eaten out as a habit then they do not realize delicious anymore.  They may lose their feeling.

Many people believe that French food is much better than American food. With the experience from working in French restaurants, I do not think each one is better. The both are good, and it seems the expensive-one would be better than the cheap-one.

Because Americans are prosperity, so American foods seems more luxury, and the way people eat in restaurant looks more complicated than in France. My French habit of  eating with starter, main dish, and dessert actually makes me become a country -boy in American restaurants. The Americans do not eat like that. They changed knife, fork when we finished a dish. Honestly, I enjoyed the foods but I do not felt comfortable with the very good services

Finally, I hope you guys will share the good restaurants you known (their address too), we will go and enjoy

3 comments:

  1. In my opinion, Carl’s Jr's bacon burger is the best among of other burger shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think French food is appropriate for dating, and American food is good for group of friends or family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really admire the way you enjoy your life. May be you can give me an advice about a good restaurant here.

    ReplyDelete