Sunday, September 11, 2011

Animal language


When I was a kid, I always hoped my dog could talk with me, or the birds came to tell me about a secret treasure

Many people believe that animal can communicate each other by their own languages. I don’t think so. In my opinion, they can communicate by only their gesture and by some noise they make. Language is the biggest difference of animal and human.

If animal had had some developed languages, they could have built their own developed society, as we could see in the movie’’ The Planet of Apes’’. The human society might not be like now, because we must compete with other developed societies of animal.

If they had been able to talk with us, by our language, we would not have eaten meats anymore, because animals would say:'' Please, do not kill me''. We might have eaten chemical meat. And our World would have been Disney Land, or Wonder Land of Alice.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you about animals could develop their society if they had their own language system.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is chemical meat? It does not sound good. I like meat that is made from meat. :-)

    ReplyDelete