Sunday, September 25, 2011

About my friend.

I have an wonderful friend who is my classmate at University. We shared some similarities and  of course, we have many differences.

To be a good friend of each other, at first we had many similarities. We were two international students in a class that the rest are 100% french. We had a same goal that both must work hard to have the degree without a double year. We both felt happy by spending our times, experiences and also money to help the others friends in studying and living abroad.

Althought have the same vision, we acted differently. To face a new challenge, I usually planed to act including my friend's helps. He never refused and always stayed with me in each difficult moment. On the contrary,my friend always tried to solve his challenge alone before I came, stay behind and help. Sometimes, we met a failure, while I often felt sad and angry, my friend accepted and believed that it was normal.

In the University years, we met many people, shared many friends and I saw many differences in the way we behave to them. I appreciated the good ones, and strongly took precaution with someones that I thought were bad. On the other hand, my friends tolerated everybody. In fact, he believed that everyone is good and only their action are sometimes bad, because of circumstances, so we should listen, understand and accept.

We both graduated, and achieved our goals together. Each one has a good work,  and also an own family. We do not have time together as before but we keep contact and really respect and learn each other from the differences

2 comments:

  1. You're so lucky when having the best friend who is different from you because you and your friend can learn good things from other one and help each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe your friend will be your best support.
    You are so lucky^^

    ReplyDelete