Monday, November 21, 2011

Letter to Mom and Dad: About the children's mistakes.

It is not my situation. I wrote this letter from the ideas of my students for their parents

Dear mom and dad.

I always want to say sorry about the mistakes I made. It is not that I do not care about what you said. On the contrary, I knew your directions are often true, but sometimes in my situations, I could not do it. So please, listen to me, I will learn these mistakes.

First of all, I really agree that everything you said is good for me. If I followed it, the results would be better and you would be happier. Moreover, I will success at school, go to University, graduate from there and have a good job. Everything would fit your plan. I listened to you but sometimes,my situations could not allow me do everything you said.

Second, my mistakes might make you sad, Mom and Dad, but please, do not worry much about them. They are my lessons, and I will learn from these failures. I have actually tried to do something event though you did not like it or did not allow me to do it. I may be wrong, but I would never regret. Believe me, Mom and Dad, these mistakes train me to give my self-decision in my future.

Thirdly, I say again that I always listen to you. So please, listen to me too, I need your listening. You do not need to understand me or understand my arguments but let me talk, let me explain why I submit these mistakes. I need your listening, I need you accept my emotions although it is wrong sometimes. I need you not only to show me the directions, I also need you to support me when I fail.

Mom and dad, we are in a new era, each children grow up to be independence and self reliance. I am happy with you. I will listen to you and I need your listening. I want to make you happy by learn from my mistakes.

2 comments:

  1. This letter can be apply for everyone. Parents always want the best for their children. However, sometimes they forget that learning from mistake is a good method to be successful in live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. Failure is a kind of helpful lesson.

    ReplyDelete