Sunday, December 4, 2011

The last journal

Well, finally we will finish our Composition class in a few days.

I spent a lot of time for this class which is actually the best class in ALP. Mr. Cochran, thank you for your well-organized and wonderful class. (You do not need to give me extra credit for this word)

We wrote so much. That made us progress. Even I still make a lot of mistakes in my writin, I really have the confidence about my English.

I really like the class blog. I spent a number of hours to write it and it has made me progress each week. I also like the color paper packets for assignments. They helped us distinguish the goals of each assignment and also inspired us to work. In fact, I have learned many thing from Mr. Cochran. Going back to my home-country, as a teacher, I will create the web blog and colorful assignments as Mr Cochran did.

For the dear classmates, I hope all of you begin to study your Master Degree, or Bachelor Degree from the next Spring Semester. I wish you guys success in the future. May be, some of you become my son’s teachers. My part, I will stay with ALP for 8 weeks more before return to Vietnam. I will always say loud ''Hello'' when I meet you guys.

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy working with you, hanging out with you. I have a wonderful semester with all my classmates. Hope to see you all again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your wishes!
    I have really like to talk with you. ^^

    ReplyDelete